Monday, February 11, 2013

Journey: Untracked

Heyo all!

Happy 2013 to all of you! :D
I know it's not exactly the 1st month of the year, but whatever, it's still a new year anyway!

After thinking for a while, I decided to finally come back to the blogsphere and started anew.
This blogging project is actually to help me to become more committed on little things, since I do have a commitment issue lol. I've barely finished all the things I've started. Yea I know, bad..bad..bad... *sad face*

There's a lot of things that I wanted to share about, but the bottom line is God is good and faithful all the time :)
All that I am right now is just because of His grace.
I'll share more about my journey of faith next time on how God is super awesome and never too late, and really demonstrated that He indeed is real!

And btw, I've just started to try out felting, and I fell in love with it right away! :D
I'll post more about it later also, after my materials have arrived (yes, ordered it today).

Anyway, excited on how things will turn out!
Until then :)


moet~

0 ramblings:

Post a Comment